Have high BP, headaches, vomiting, leg pain, premature ejaculation, anger, high libido. What is going on?

Now I am 34years old but from my 16/17years of age I am suffering from high blood pressure,heache, vomiting, leg pain (mainly just before sleeping),premature ejaculation ( immediately after starting intercourse or somtimes before the intercourse),my anger level is also very high as I become angry on smaller reasons, my concentration to daily normal works is also very low as anytime some negative thinkings remain fighting in mind and even I dont like any physical activity except watching tv and office works, and I think my sexual feelings are also very high and sensitive for which pre mature ejaculation also happens
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013