Have herniated discs, swelling, painful. Had trigger point injections on shoulder and neck. Help?

I had a two trigger point injections on Thursday. I have herniated disc, c5,c6. One TPI was by shoulder blade right side. Other was upper part of neck also right side. Thursday evening, had very little sleep. Had to position self upright. Swelling at injection site.( Lidocane, toradol.) Have had brutal pain since injection, back of right side of head to crown. I am getting really worried. I have percocet for pain and have had to increase dosage due to this. Please inform me as to what you think may have gone wrong, and when these symptoms should go away. Also, when to seek additional medical attention. Possible complications?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013