Have heaviness in abdomen. Had used catheter. The bladder doesn t empty completely. What to do?

I saw my urologist because my bladder was not emptying completely. I was using the catheter but when I saw her on Wednesday she said to stop using the catheter and see her in a month. Couple days now I have been feeling a warmth in the lower left side of my abdomen and now I have a heaviness in the lower part of my abdomen . Should I go to emergency or is there something I can do. I do not have any pain so I do not know if my bladder is not emptying completely again.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013