Have heart flutters, palpitations, tightness in chest, chest pressure, cough, dizziness, anxiety. Am I okay?

I ve been having heart flutters and palpitations for the past 5-6 weeks now. I ve had 2 particularly scary episodes that sent me to the ER. They did an EKG and blood work - no thyroid problems, heart looked fine except both ER visits my heart rate was 110-120. I feel a tightness in my chest and at the time, I was battling some sort of sinus infection/inflamation. My PCP has me on a 30 day monitor (I m on the 9th day). The heart rate was fine for the past 3 days (although still experience the chest pressure) and today it started back up again off and on this morning. I m so scared. I also feel the intermittent chest pressure along with a cough - and I have to constantly clear my throat as though there is a bit of mucous. It almost feels like it could be some sort of asthma attack (no wheezing though). My last ER follow up on 3/7 the doctor looked up my nose and saw the congestion. I was later prescribed antiobiotics (500 mg amoxicillan 2x/day for 7 days) and it seems to help the head pressure, dizziness I was also having. Could all this be brought on by seasonal allergies? BTW, I m 38, don t drink, don t smoke, I stopped coffee completely several weeks ago. The doctor initially thought I was suffering from anxiety attacks and prescriped meds for that - but its not anxiety, I was fine just 2 months ago. Please help! Is it allergies, is something wrong with my heart? I m afraid of some kind of adrenal cancer (the internet can be such a double edged sword - I end up reading all sorts of god awful scary things that could be wrong). I am trying to be patient with results of the 30 day monitor, but I can t help but to wonder if they would see any harmful conditions I m living with before the 30 days are over!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013