Have heart flutters, feels weird till throat, gasping breath. Did EKG, EEG. Visit doctor again?

I am a 44 year old woman (non-smoker and ). Recently I have had heart flutters where it feels weird all the way up into my throat. It makes me need to almost gasp for a breath. Used to be mostly when I lie in bed but now it is more frequent throughout the day. I went for a regular physical back in november and they did an EKG or EEG (the one that takes a second to do) and he said it was all beautiful. Am I worrying for nothing or should I see him again?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013