Have headaches, ureter region in pain, urine in yellow, loss of appetite, UTI. On postinor, panadol. Suggest?

i took postinor 2 April 4, 2013. Took the second pill 12 hours after. since i have experience headache and wanting to sleep a lot. then my period started on the 9th and by the 11th i started feeling sick with very bad headache. I took panadol but it did not really help. My sides in the region of both ureter started paining me badly. I went to doctor on the 16th. He said i had high fever and He gave me Amoxil 500mg and panadeine. I am feeling much better but still sick. My sides are still paining but less, My urine colour is very bright yellow and my appetite has decreased. Do you think i had a urinary tract infection and the postinor pill caused it to
surface or i picked up because of the sex. In the past i have had cystitis and before having sex this time I have
felt a little burning in the area of the bladder. In the 1990's an IVP Xray showed that I had cysts in both left and right ureter and also an enlarged bladder.

Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013