Have headache radiating from white spot on back of head. Had Basal cell carcinoma. Cancerous?

i have a small spot on the back of my head that my mother has showed me it is white in color and that i didn't know what it was so i went to the doctor and he said that it was most likely nothing if it is not bleeding or causing pain, well from the spot of the dot has been causing radiating headaches throughout my head originating from that spot that i have and never put 2 and 2 together because i never knew that the spot was there so i just thought they were random headaches, do you think you know what it is? i have had basal cell carcinoma on my face before and had removed about three years ago and since this point today everything has been fine, but the headaches have been lasting for a little more than 2 months now any idea on what it could be is it cancerous?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013