Have headache, cold sweat, nausea. Have this problem only in the evenings. What should be done?

Hello. My boyfriend is 28 years old, and for the past two days he has been feeling very unwell particularly in the evening after 6pm. He has been experiencing headaches, cold sweat, hot flashes, nausea, thus becoming bedridden for the rest of the night. However he recovers in the morning as he goes to work (he is a driver), yet the same thing goes on in the evening. During the daytime he only feels the constant need to go to the toilet, and none of the above symptoms. As of now he feels fine, but we don't know what will happen this evening. Thank you for your advice.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013