Have headache and nausea. Have disturbed stomach before or after. Reason?

I am female, Age 24, weight: 51 kg, height: 5 5 I experience very sharp pointy headache around one side of the head just above the eye (and just below the eye brow). The headache is not restricted to one specific side but can occur in any side. I also experience nausea along with it and the nausea seem to originate from the stomach(pointy/ discomfort feeling on that side of stomach as well). Also the headache is either after a disturbed stomach or is followed by a disturbed stomach (not always but mostly). When I take some acidity controlling medicine e.g Nexum, the nausea goes away immediately but the headache doesnt go away. It only goes when I sleep for several hours. Just to be clear, it doesnt happen when I have lack of sleep or access work. It happens any time though these things might increase the chance of it occuring. What exactly is this? Is this due to some stomach issue or some kind of headache?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013