Have headache, CT scan and blood work normal. What could be wrong?

hi, i am a 21 year old female. i have had a headache for a month now and i have had a ct scan and blood work done and it all came back normal. today was really a bad day and it seems like every time i am up and moving around i get extremely sick to my stomach and almost puke, but when i lay or sit down for awhile i feel fine. i ve been looking online and every website where people have similar problems the answer is pregnancy, but seeing as how i am a virgin , that can t be the case. what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012