Have hairs on face,neck and stomach from the last 10 years and got treatment from endo doctors many times

within the first month of taking ginette 35 and isotroin 10 hi ...i m pallavi bansal (female) and m 23 years old...i having hairs on my face ,neck and stomach from the last 10 years..m very tensed...i got treatment from endo doctors many i dnt see any any testosterone ,free is 7.16 pg/ml, dhea-s is 654 ug/dl and17-alpha ohp is 1.94 ng/ periods are normal..i m taking tab.aldactone 100 and ginete from the last 2 years...m taking laser hair treatment also..but i dnt see any improvement..please help me out...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011