Have hair on chin. Done laser treatement. History of TB and tonsil operation. Do not want Fitan. Other options?

Hello doctor,I m Snehal age is near 24 (Female)...Wt.= 62 kg....Ht.=5.6 feet in Maharashtra (Jalgaon) I have some hair on chin ...feels so bad to survive...firstly they were only 4-5 but too hard in nature...after consulting skin specialist he suggested laser treatment...i took 4 laser treatment settings on it...but hard hair converts into soft in more quantity (now they are 20-25).... Recently I checked my sugar and thyroid (suggested by endocrinologist )...all reports r normal...i had an Tonsils operation when i was 5...and also T.B. but all were cure in time (now i don t know details about that....) that endocrinologist suggest me RAZOR for removing hair (also which is cheapest to removing)....he told us that Androgen hormones work more that s why the hair grows continues...he also suggested 1 tablet (that is FITAN by Dr.Reddy s) for stop working of that hormone...but it totally depends upon that tablet when I will stop to take that tablet,those Androgen hormones will work as they now.....Doctor suggested me that without that tablet no option for this problem...I don t want to take that tablet...Please suggest me.... have a nice day
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer