Have hair fall. Prescribed Tugain and Renoica

Hi Doctor, I have the hairfall for the past 4 years,recently it has been getting heavy..I consulted a dermatalogist.and she prescribed tugain 5% and Renoica Hair solution and adgain tablet.then my friend told me that to never use these products and asked me to try natural products ..i am confused and spent around 5000 rs for this..Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
hi dear, the treatment prescribed to you is perfect. dont go for naturals. they may harm you. only thing is be patient, u need to use tugain continuously for at least 3 months to get some result. also to get a sustained effect u must continue using it.