Have had rhinoplasty. Skin on nose thick. Alternative treatment?

Hello, I have had a rhinoplasty/ septoplasty a couple of years ago and was told by my plastic surgeon that I have sebaceous cysts on my nose . The skin on my on each side of my nose (one side more than the other) is quite thick and it gives the illusion that my nose is crooked. I have been treating it with metronidazole 0.75% topical cream and it has helped decrease the thickness to some degree. I am curious if there are alternative topical treatments or if some form of surgery is needed to remove/decrease the thickness of the skin on my nose.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012