Have had lumbar cortisone injections. Why do I have puffiness in face? Return to normal?

Hi, I m a 25 female, 113 lbs and 5 5 . I ve had three lumbar cortisone injections this year (one in January, one In in February, and one 3 months later on May 11th (3 weeks ago). I believe I have had moon face , puffiness in my face since the first two injections. And it s seemed the worst it s been last week. Is this reversible? How long does it take for my face to return to normal? How long does it take cortisone to clear your system? Is there anything I can do to accelerate this process? I m kind of freaking out because my face looks so different. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012