Have had ablation performed, spotted a little, red and watery discharge, smelly. Help?

I m 34, have had ablation performed a few years ago. Since then, I have a light spotty period for 3-4 days, then clean a couple of days, then 3-4 days of this orange/red watery discharge that has a smell I can t describe. I have gone to doctors about this, but it s either not addressed or they dont know. They usually find something else & treat that instead. I m not hurting but have become very self conscious about the smell.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
generally the foul smell does not come only per se from the native secretions .once they are allowed to settle the bacterias act on it and causes foul smell.
so maintaing hygiene would be rewarding.