Have had a flare of scleritis. Had IBS and migraines. How to get relief?

I am 50 years old and for the last year have had a flare of scleritis (posterior and anterior - both eyes) every single month starting a few days before my menstrual cycle and lasting for several days after. Looking back, I recall that during my 30s I had migraines that fit this same pattern. During my 40s I developed severe IBS also seemingly aggravated by hormone fluctuations. I ve had bouts of asthma induced primarily by illness , but twice from altitude and exercise. I believe my body produces too much histamine and it s hormone related. I ve been to an opthamalogist, but am not getting any relief, plus it doesn t address the systemic nature of the flares. What kind of dr do I need to see?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013