Have growing lump between back of jaw bone and ear. Have headache. Suggestions?

Hello Dr. I need advice on what type of doctor I should consult with. I do not have a primary care physician. I have a hard, non-movable lump nestled between the back of my jaw bone (mandible joint ) and my left ear. Its not really painful unless you push on it but on a scale of 1 to 10 its only a 2. I noticed this lump a few years ago when it felt like a marble. It appears to have gotten larger, approximately golf-ball size. I have had an unrelenting headache for 2 months now. Should I consult a pathologist? An ENT? I recently had routine lab work done and results were normal. Who can examine this lump?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013