Have got some water in foot. No pain or itching. Any suggestion?

Hello doctor, I was trying to look up some information that might help me work out what is wrong with my left foot . On Friday evening, I assumed I must have got some water in my left boot, as between my toes feels the same as having a wet sock on. However, the feeling has not gone away since and I still have a wet and cold feeling, between the toes on my left foot - yet my right foot is normal. There is no pain or itching, it is just a weird sensation.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
The condition can be intertrigo.
It is a mixed fungal and bacterial infection.
A visit to dermatologist will allow confirmation of diagnosis and allow treatment.
Also keeping the area areated ,dry and clean will help faster resolution.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.