Have gastritis. Taking Sucral suspension and Rabonic plus. Is the medicine good?

i am suffering from gastritis from the last 23 years i am now 42 yrs old my wt is only 48kgs whenever i take some spicy food my stomach burns, i cudnt take tea, oily food, red meat etc. whenever i took food i feel toilets... i always keep biscuits in my pockets, i visited 40-50 doctors of gastro entrologist/General physician but it didnt work properly i took homeopathy & Ayurvedic/Unani also but for the time being it is ok after that the problem again the same. i think am suffering from ulcer but sorry to say doctors never take seriosly i have done Endosecopy, Ultrasonography & Barium Meal xray 20 years back it shows Erosion in Lower Esophegus in Barium Meal Xray, but Doctor says nothing serious happen. 15 years back blood clots(Malina) came from my stool. i have done Endosecopy again in july 2011..Result shows.STOMACH : There are mild patchy hyperemia, edema & few small erosions in the proximal antrum and pyloric region. No gastric, polyp, ulcer, angiodysplasia or Dieulafoy,s lesion is seen. IMPRESSION ; MILD EROSIVE ANTRAL GASTRITIS ... rest is normal...Now from 1 week, i am having Sucral suspension & Rabonic Plus now i am feeling very comfort i think this is very very suitable medicine for me i m having less spicy food, tea and a little bit butter n milk.. there is no such problem increase... Sir i just wanted to ask whether this medicine is good for me or not. please let me know ? i would be very grateful to u, Sir...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013