Have gas and loose stools after drinking beer. What is going on?

Hi, I am a 27 y/o woman, 5 8 , 148 lbs, healthy, active. I don t smoke , and I drink frequently but not heavily (1-3 beers, about 4 times/week), and always drink microbrews (no budweiser for me!). When I do drink beer, I get really bad gas later in the night (when I m sleeping) and the next morning, and sometimes loose stools . I don t really consume hard alcohol, and occasionally drink wine, but haven t noticed if the same happens with wine. What is going on? Is there something I can take to ease these symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if you are facing some health issue because of consuming beer then you need to stop this thing another option is there, the chances of intestinal infection could be there, this might be the cause of your complain of flatulence and loose motion, you can try "Tab Metronidazole 400 mg " twice in day for five days, hope this information helps you have nice day.