Have ganglion cysts in wrists, both knees pop, hurts while bending, weak and painful joints. What's wrong ?

I am a 14 year old girl and am in swimming, I have ganglion cysts in my wrists and have sprained my ankle once, but my shoulders and knees are really bad too, my right knee both pops and hurts like crazy when I bend it and put pressure on it, and my shoulders sound like a rice crispy commercial! Even the wrist that doesn t have cysts and the ankle I didn t speak pop like crazy! I don t understand why my joints are so weak and painfull! My doctor says my wrists ones are kinda loose , but doesn t believe that it hurts, or that any of them hurt! Any ideas as to what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013