Have frequent urination and itching. Diagnosed with possible diabetes. Suggestions?

I am 45, very fit, work out every day. I eat a VERY clean diet, no refined sugar and tons of fruits and veggies. I eat avocados and nuts daily, I roast veggies once a week and snack on those. I juice every day and work out 90 minutes a day, 5-6 days a week. I eat fish 3x a week for dinner, eggs , lean protein , greek yoagart, flax and take an array of vitamins . I am a recovering alcoholic and have been sober 7 months. Under a lot of stress, but started managing with my exercise and meditation . Started peeing an extreme amount about 2 weeks ago and began itching. A burning prickly internal type itch. Not on hands and feet per se, and no edema . Saw doc today and had blood and urine tests. She is testing thyroid, liver enzymes, kidneys and a test for diabetes. I almost hit the floor when she said I was displaying signs of possible diabetes. Could be from stress, damaged pancreas , kidneys...very nervous. What do you think of symptoms. By the way my blood pressure is 110/70 and I have very low body fat. Thank you-Cindy
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013