Have frequent infections, fatigue, swollen lymph nodes, spots on skin and bone pain. Leukemia?

I have all the symptoms if leukemia? What are the chances I have it? How can I tell? Here s my symptoms (the only symptom of leukemia I don t have is losing weight without trying): Fever or chills Persistent fatigue , weakness Frequent infections Swollen lymph nodes Easy bleeding or bruising Tiny red spots in your skin (petechiae) Excessive sweating, especially at night Bone pain or tenderness AND I THINK the following may be symptoms(that I have{but it was made unclear on most websites}) Anorexic behaviors/thoughts Trichotillomania (the urge to pull out hairs, specifically the hair on the top of the head) ADDITIONAL: -I am a 16 year old girl -The only cancer I know of in my family is my great aunt who passed away from lymphoma
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012