Have frequent bleeding, had trachelectomy for cervical cancer, biopsy done. Delivered, breast feeding. Cancer?

Hello. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2010 (stage 1B). I had a radical trachelectomy, and all my biopsies since have been clear. I was lucky enough to have no troubles conceiving after the surgery, and had my daughter in March 2012. I am still breastfeeding. My period returned at the start of February 2013, and I had another period at the start of March, but have been bleeding every week or two since then. My next cancercare appt is not scheduled until July, but I am concerned that the frequent periods of bleeding I am having could be indicative of a return of the cancer? Or is it normal for my period to be much more frequent after breastfeeding?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013