Have follicular cyst and hormonal imbalance. On famila 28. Trying to conceive. What could be done?

Hi.I want to conceive but doctor has given me famila 28 . should it be useful to use these drugs?I have married 6 months ago but unable to conceive still .doctors diagnosed a follicular cyst on right side of ovary after one month of marriage but it has gone now . pl z doctor help me . The doctor also diagnosed hormonal imbalance.two months earlier i vomited and felt all the pregnancy symptoms .but i am not pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012