Have fluid discharge from the penis during bowel movements. Pain in the testicles. What is the problem?

For the past few weeks. When I would poop it would feel like fluid was coming out of my penis . And when I would wipe. It would feel more so. I would push behind scrotum and keep pushing my way to end of penis. Clear like fluid would come out. Sometimes a lot. Then later my nuts and crotch would hurt for a while. I wouldn t push very hard. If I wouldn t push in those areas I would have drips in my briefs. What is the problem? I am in the mid forties. And really don t want to go to doctor. But I am thinking I mite have to. So what could be the problem? Also I don t ejaculate that much.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013