Have flashing in eyes, vibrations, inability concentrating, hysterical, diarrhea, breathlessness, exhausted, after lyrica. Wear off?

Hi Dr Grief,
I have had a week of very bad reactions to Lyrica (one dose). I have had flashing lights in my eyes (even when shut), vibrations and pain in all extremeties, inability to concentrate on reading/typing, almost hysterical emotional state, shakiness, diahhorea, shortness of breath, and exhaustion. Have you heard of this reaction before? do you know whehter this is permanent now or will it wear off. I took it last Saturday and it is now thursday. I have a burning headache and my skin feels like it has been sunburnt.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013