Have fibromyalgia, degenerative disk, very painful, numbness, worse in cold weather. What is the cause?

I have ms fibromyalgia and a degenerative disk that's not compromise but still hurts like crazy my legs are numb and my arms go numb when I use them or and my hands to. gets worse in cold weather. my legs get worse in hot weather. can some of the numbness be caused from the disk. it gets worse when I stand walk or sit for to long. and my as for my arms can that have anything to do with the ms.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

The degenerative disc could definitely contribute to the numbness in your lower limbs.
The discs are composed of two main layers, the outer aspect called the annulus fibrosis and the inner aspect called nucleus pulposus. As the disc degenerates the nucleus may protrude and compress and surrounding nerves resulting in discomfort such as numbness.

Treatment would involve physiotherapy and the use of medications.

You may want to visit your doctor for pain assessment and to start treatment that may help you

I hope this helps