Have fever, chills, dry mouth and vomiting. History of degenerative disc disorder. Taking ciprofloxacin. Reddish patches on the leg. Drug allergy?

I recently went to Urgent Care after I reached a fever of 104 degrees. I d alternating been having chills, then a fever, chills, then a fever again but a more intense and persistent one and a very dry mouth, and some vomiting . I did mention to the doctor that my father has diabetes . The only other medical condition I have is a mild case of degenerative disc disorder in the neck . I am a 33 year old female and weigh 350 lbs (I ve been loosing weight by eating more balanced meals). The doctor told me I likely have a Sinus infection . To bring down my fever he injected medication straight into my veins and prescribed Motrin 800 mg to continue to reduce my fever and Ciprofloxacin to start on the following day to combat the viral infection. That was yesterday. Once I got home from Urgent Care I did notice a sore in my left leg in the inner thigh almost in a straight line. This morning I noticed patches of red skin on that same leg starting below my calf muscle . Could this possibly be an allergic reaction? Should I be concerned and follow up with my doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012