Have feeling on pin and needles in left hand, legs tired. What can the cause for these problems?

I am suffering from pins and needles in my left hand and yesterday, I had a spell for a couple of hours wher I kept loosing my balance. My legs also feel really tired - and I have a sore on my gums. These may all be unconnected but I wondered if combined, they signified any symptoms in particular. Many thanks - apologies if I'm being paranoid but I have a young son to support!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
loosing balance looks like more of cerebellar problem or the middle ear problem associated with pheripheral nerve compression , consult neurololgist and can proceed