Have fatigue and bone weakness. Prescribed to take magnesium with chelated zinc. What dosage to take?

Hi, I want to start taking Magnesium with chelates Zinc it's suppose to be for bone health and fatigue,
It says to take 3 times a day Magnesium amount is 400 mg and the Zinc is 15 mg, wht I would like to know is
This too much to take a day and when is the best time to take it and or can you take the 3 together before bed.
I'm just not sure because I hear so many ways I just want to be sure I get it right!

Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013