Have fast heart beat after sleeping on left side. Had spasm in left arm. Cure?

Twice in the last 3 nights when I fell asleep on my left side I have been woken up with a very fast heart beat. The first time I actually had a spasm in my left arm . I had a couple of incidents a month ago during the day where I got light headed and disoriented, my hands and feet were freezing and actually appeared slightly blue. My blood pressure is on the low end or normal. I went to the ER and they did some tests and couldn t find anything wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013