Have facial flushing, increased food allergies, urticaria, dizziness. Oral glucose tolerance test done. Do I have insulinoma?

During an oral glucose tolerance test that was supposed to last 5 hours, the nurse stopped it shortly after 4 hours asking me if I felt ok. I told her I felt fine. She said I had "bottomed out" and that my blood glucose was 30mg. At the same time as I was experiencing 30 mg of glucose, I had elevated insulin of 110 uIU. The hour before that reading, my blood glucose was 55 mg while my insulin was 58 uIU (I want to mention that so you can see that my insulin was definitely increasing even after I had reached a low blood glucose level). My doctor informed me that I could possibly have an insulinoma. For many years I have had periodic facial flushing, increased food allergies, and urticaria. I also experience dizziness almost every time I stand up. Is this likely to be an insulinoma? If it is, what steps should be taken and when should they be taken? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013