Have erection randomly without sexual thought. Have back pain and stiff leg muscles. Remedy?

Hi, i was just speaking to my father in-law to see if he has the same issue after explaining he told me i should seek medical advice.... is it normal to get an erection whilst passing stool and to get random erections whilst walking, standing, at any time really they just happen randomly with no sexual thought required. i am 24 years old and suffer from back pains now and then especially in the mornings as i find myself awaking in the fetal position and with really stiff/tight leg muscles which can sometimes take atleast 30-60 minutes to straighten which i think may be another issue i need advice on. Also not too sure if this could be related to the whole thing but i cannot physically burp i just pass wind through the anus , no matter how hard i try to burp i cant. i look forward to your advice kind regards Daniel
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013