Have erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation and penis becomes loose during intercourse. Cure?

Good Morning Doctor, I am a 24 year old man. My weight is 72kgs, slightly obese, and my height is 5.6 feet . For the last one month or so I am experiencing erectile disfunction-in the sense I am finding it difficult to sustain erection for long and the penis becomes loose during sexual intercourse. Apart from this, there is early ejaculation . In most of the cases, my partner is not satisfied. I am a vegetarian. Please advise doctor what needs to be done in this case to cure this problem. Regards, Partha YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013