Have erectile dysfunction. Had excess alcohol. Can this cause ED?

Hi, I had a question that pertains to Erectile Dysfunction. I am 25 and about a month ago I started having problems related to ED. I am and have been a very sexual active person with a very high Libido, but the past month I seem to not be able to have a real hard erection. I can receive an erection sometimes but it is not to its full potential as in the past, my Libido is still there. I am wondering what could I do to help this problem. About a month and a half ago some friends took me out for graduating Grad School and for about two weekend in a row I got really drunk more of a binge type drinking. I have always drank occasionally but never binge drink. Just looking around the internet I see that Alcohol abuse can cause ED. I have sense stayed away from alcohol but the problem is still there. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013