Have epilepsy during sleep , on Tegritol, Epilex and folic acid. Still suffer seizures. Any ways to control seizure ?

Hello Sir My age is 25 ,I have a problem of Epilepsy from last 20 years.I have a epilepsy during sleep .Some times when i missed medicine i got a silence seizure for 10 to 15 seconds in 3 times a day and epilepsy during sleep also .Before two year i am taking the medicine TEGRITOL 200 , EPILEX 200 and FOLIC ACID when i was in Himachal pradesh when i come to lucknow i change my doctor he change my medicines TEGRITAL200 and ACETAZOLAMIDE 200 from changing this I did nt feel well some times when there is gap of time (like instead of taking medicine at 9 pm i take at 10 pm )in taking medicine i suffering from SEIZURE at night and absence seizure at day also.So please give some good diagnose to control my seizure.MY MAIL YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013