Have epididymitis. Taken antibiotics for pain. Can I insist on a permanent solution?

I have been diagnosed with Epididymitis and have had a difficult time getting in with urologist. I was hospitalized about a month ago for the pain and iv antibiotic treatment and was discharged with a six week antibiotic regiment. I am on week four but I am not seeing much change. In fact, it is getting worse with the pain and everytime I call my urologist to try and get worked in, all I am told is go to the ER. There the routine is the same, iv pain relief, send home with instructions to contact urologist . I do and then am sent back to er from urologist s office. Can I insist on being admitted to get relief with the iv antibiotics and then insist on not leaving until we have a solution?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012