Have eosinophilia. Breathlessness, blocked nose, coughing, sneezing, perspiring in cold weather. Done blood test. Suggest remedy?

hello doctor. i am aman singh age 24 yrs (male) I,m suffering from esnophlia. for last one month. It occurs every year in winter season. basically it creates problem in night resulting breathlessness, blocked nose , coughing, sneezing and perspiration increases even in cold weather and i start feeling hot. Dust also creats problem, and the month of winter becomes nightmare for me. i Could nt even sleep at night. Recently i Had got the blood test done in which my heamoglobin was 14, WBC 8000 and esnophyll count was 18, since then i stopped taking sweets, Tea and rice, banana, cold water etc. But the problem is not reducing Yet. Doctor, Sometimes it also increases a bit when I Laugh High. Please suggest me remedies and take me out of this please, as i am just 24 and still not married!! Im enclosing my Phone no and email ID. Ph. 0000. YYYY@YYYY Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012