Have endometriosis, PCOS, damaged pelvic muscles, irregular period. Had IUD. What can be done?

I am 26 years old with no children, I have endometriosis (which Ive had for nearly 10 years) and PCOS (which hasnt caused me any real issues for a few years) I have an IUD in place and take the contraceptice pill (to help prevent cysts ), For around 12 months now Ive been in continous pain especially in the morning, when my bladder is full, I also have internal pain sometimes passing urine, when I eat too much, move around too much (excercise) and when I have wind. I have recently seen a specialist in a different state for his thoughts on botox injections but he has discovered that my pelvic muscles are quite severely damaged and has sent me to a pelvic physio, on examination she discovered that my pelvic muscles were not only damaged and quite painful when toughed (yes I have pain every 1-2 times I have intercourse) but my pelvic muscles contract constantly like ALL THE TIME, so the plan for now is a few sessions of physio to see if that helps the pain if not possible surgery (to see if I have more endo growth) and/or botox injections. I was in hospital for 5 days last week with the most intense pain I have ever felt, it took them 9 hours to get the pain under control! I have since been released & am feeling a bit better but today this nasty pain has started again, I attempted to see my GP but she and her co workers were all unavilable so I requested my discharge summary from the hospital thinking that I would maybe try see another doctor at another practice (to which I couldn t get in) Once home I had a hot shower grabbed a heatpack laid on the lounge and read the report, When in hospital no one told me my ultrasound results so I assumed nothing was found but this is what it says. Uterus is antraverted, measures 7 x 3.6 x 2.8cm and has heterogeneous echotexture, intrauteine contraceptive device noted, endometrium is not thickened. Right ovary is tender and measures 3.6 x 1.8 x 2.3cm. Blood flow was difficult too assess. Left ovary measures 2.6 x 1.6 x 2.0cm normal in size. No free fluid noted in the pelvis. I have always has issues with my right ovary Its the one place that ALWAYS gives me grief, I do not have a regular cycle due to IUD and pill but I had only had a light bleed a few days previous, I do not uderstand why my right ovary is larger? and the heterogeneous echotexture what is that? I have googled it and havent had any real answers. PLEASE HELP ME I dont see me sleeping tonight until I know what is going on! :( all I know is when I was first in ED last week I hadn t experienced pain that intense for over 5 years and it took soo many IV pain killers to settle it :(
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013