Have elevated bilirubin. Test suggests hepatitis A. What can be the complexities?

Sir,i have been getting elevated bilirubin for one and half years.its like 1.5,1.4 or something like that though since that time i have not been taking any fatty or other bad foods.I have had many tests but nothing is detected. sgpt sometimes becomes 43,44 or like that.i had test of HAV,IgM after 6-8 was o.84 and it was written on the report that the presence of IgM to HAV suggests acute/chronic hepatities A.what can be the complexities?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012