Have electrical sensations in head, history of HTN and trigeminal neuralgia. What is this?

Hello Doctor, I have been having these diffuse little electrical sensations in my head, like I am about to short circuit. It’s a little hard to explain. It seems to be positional, when I stand up and start walking, sudden movement. It is sometimes followed by a feeling of the blood rushing to my head and pressure for a few minutes, like my blood pressure spikes. I have a history of HTN controlled with lisinopril and Trigeminal Neuralgia controlled with Lyrica , and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and on Levothyroxine . I am a 52 y/o female. Can you shed some light on what this might be?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012