Have edema in leg. All test done. Have MPFGN. Taking cortisone and ciclosporine. What is the problem?

Iam Suffering From 8 Months Till Now , The Disease Began with A sudden Edema In My Foot , My serum Albumin was 3.0 mg/dl , Creatinine ratio was 0.06 mg/dl i Did a biobsy , it said that i have MPFGN ,, iam Takin Cortisone and Ciclosporine But The condition Is getting Worse More And More , Now My serum albumin is 2.2 mg/dl , t.proteins in 24 hours is 6.0 mg/dl , Edema Extended to my leg , what is the problem then ? need help - See more at: WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013