Have eczema, itchiness, follicolitis, black scars. Used a cream. Is it curable?

Credit/Debit Card and hv eczema just 5 months ago. I got married 5 months ago. And after 2 weeks I'd really nad infection on all over my back .doctor said its a fungul infection and it will take 6 weeks. It was reaaly itchy and all dark black scars or circles on my back . And after some days it spread on my arms. My elbows and my neck. Then my legs. I went to gp.and doc told me its like follicolitis.he gave me some cream. After one month my back was fine .there was no scars even. But my arms and legs were full of spots. One doc told me its infection je gave me antibiotics for 7 days. I asked them to reffer me to a dermatologist but they didnt. After 2 months he told me that its eczema and it uncureable. U can just use some arms and legs are full of scars but its not itchy anymore. Now he said its eczema .its on my neck and my inside outside elbows. I am 7 weeks pregnant now .i asked him to doy allergy test but he said no one can do it in pregnancy. Now he gave clobetasone 0.05% for 4 days and then hydrocortisone till ot clears. But I cant use steroids in pregnancy . But m ok as long as m using it. Its back wen I left cream. Pls help me. Gv me some suggestions. Or ur clinic or hospital number pls. I want to see a dermatologist but gp dont reffer me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013