Have dry skin, plumpish lips, acne and oily skin. Why is skin wrinkled and red?

Well I will start like this. I do not know what is wrong but I do feel that something is odd. I am 18 and growing up I always had dry skin and small but plumpish lips . In the last couple years my face got very oily and I got acne , which I understand is normal but that s not the problem. My lips have became dry, wrinkled, cracked, and so very flat. They also are outlined in a dark colored red like someone drew a line on them. They look absolutely terrible and honestly my lips look like a 70 year olds that s how bad they are. It is like they are not producing collagen and they are getting worse everyday. I tried the best lip moisturizers, I drink almost 3 bottles of water a day, I have tried everything. It began just happening during the day, I would wake up and they would be fine but in a couple hours this would happen, but now its in the mornings, afternoons, and nights. They are embarrassing and because of them people make fun of me and I can t even get a date. I am not over exaggerating either it is awful, I do not know what to do. It is effecting my self confidence to the point where I dread going in public. Please help and Thank you so much for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012