Have dribbling when passing urine and stools. Suggestion?

Hi i am 33 years old, and having dirbbling problem since a 2 months now, i do not have dirbbling problem when i go to washroom just to pass urine . But when i pass stool i see that i get dirbbling. the sensation last for about 20 minutes or so after coming out of washroom and then i feel ok. Please suggest as this makes me feel real uncomfortable after coming out of washroom. Regards and Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012

Thank you for posting your query in HCM
If you pass hard motions, it presses on your prostate. When there is inflammation of the prostate, any pressure on the prostate can produce a painful sensation at the tip of the penis and a sensation of dribbling.
You should be investigated for prostatitis and avoid constipation.
I am available if you have more queries.
Take Care
Dr. Noble Zachariah, Kuwait