Have done urine, blood analysis, signed consent for HIV, unhealthy food before test. Something wrong?

I'm 22 years old and my dad decided to start me off with a long term care policy. I have had a urinalysis and blood work done on Monday (Today is Wednesday). I didn't know they were going to do blood work, so I ate kind of unhealthy the morning of (The test was in the afternoon) and now I'm afraid. The only information the nurse gave me about the blood work was she made me sign something that said I can be tested for HIV/AIDS. Would they still do a CBC? Or would they have to ask my permission? Also, while I was out, they called me. I wonder why they're calling. Could it be that something is wrong? Or would they call just to tell me things are normal? Help! I am freaking out.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013