Have dizzy feeling. Had acidity, took medication. Ultrasound and normal blood tests is normal. Why bp increased?

sir,i m 24 yrs of age first i suffered from acidity for which i have taken medicine for 1yr and after some days i again feel like the same and after dat i went to doctor day day he checks my bp level was normal but after 2 days i feel dizzy and after 7 days i again went to doctor he checks my level was 140/100 and after 1 month i went to other doctor he prescribed me other medicine and then it was 130/80 at dat time for nearly 1 month and doctor advised me to do ultrasound and normal bloodtest but everything was normal in the report .......but now after 7month my bp level was always over140/90.why?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013