Have dizziness, nausea, mood swings. Had gall bladder surgery, ERCP to open the sphincter of ODI. Colonoscopy showing polyps, hemorrhoids and diverticulosis

Male. 53. Complains of dizziness , nausea, experiencing mood swings (crying-rage); recently had gallbladder surgery, ERCP to open sphincter of odi and remove sludge following gallbladder surgery, gastric emptying tests, blood tests for thyroid, diabetes, celiacs - all were normal; recent colonoscopy revealed 6 small begnign pollyps, hemeroids, and diverticulosis; Symptoms are the same as before his gallbladder was removed. Mood swings are new symptom but may be attributed to feeling ill since November of 2011.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012